Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rain OR Shine - Its STILL A GOOD TIME!


I don't know about all you fitnessfitters but if there's one holiday that gets me 50 shades of excited...it's Memorial Day Weekend! How can it not?!


...3-day weekend

...the official kickoff of summer
...Good friends
...Good food
...Even better drinks
...Did I mention a a "3 day weekend"??!!



Last week, I was already itching to sport my red, white and blue! Clothes are ready, Corona's are chilled and my avocados are ready to be mashed for a killer guacamole!  Rain and cooler temps are headed our way to NYC but that wont stop me! Here are a few of my must haves for this weekend. (praying for sun and warm tempts) 



Memorial Day Must Haves







Not pictured: A pool, beach, lake, river, ocean, hot tub, bath tub, park... just get out and do something!

My Weekend Choice: Central Park & The NJ Shore

Its a weekend I love to play paddle ball  Frisbee and any other outdoor sport in the park, so as long as there is good music pumping in the background....
What are your plans this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment