Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ARE YOU READY?


I don't even know where to begin...First of all, I missed you! I took a very long break from writing and needed to make some major adjustments in my life. 

New Life Breakdown:

1. New Role (promoted AGAIN!)
2. New Home in an old state (Back to NJ!)
4. New Love (well, kinda...details in another post)
5. & ready for this! I'M EXPECTING!

Looking back at my blog posts the past few years I noticed that I was writing about balance and happiness as if I lived both. The truth is I was struggling on a daily basis on both fronts. I wrote about the life I so wanted to have. & now I am living the life I worked so hard to create. It's so much easier when the right pieces fall together. 

This time around... I'm gonna switch up my posts for you and get more real. I have so much to share and I want to focus mostly on this sweet baby girl that is brewing inside me. 

I hope you come along for this journey and get a true sense of who I am today. I may not have the time to post that often but I promise you I will keep it as real as possible. 

Welcome back to my blog and into my beautiful life.....

xo
Marlena "meems"

No comments:

Post a Comment