Tuesday, April 16, 2013

THIS & THAT TUESDAY



 


1. SOUL CYCLE - Yes, I'm back at it! It has been a hot minute since Ive taken a class and last night was the perfect way to start. First time with instructor, Anthony F., and it was everything I had missed. His energy, teaching style and music were contagious. During my intense ride he played a song I fell in love with, an old Janet Jackson remix..... listen to the link below and get to cycling! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS CLASS!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
2. My BETTER PB&J Sandwhich. If you have been reading since the beginning you know my love affair with peanut butter. Its my ultimate weakness. Since I'm trying to drop a few LB's I cant have the full fat version so I created a healthier version of the classic PB&J.
 
Meem's Healthy PB&J
 
1 slice of Ezekiel bread
1 Tablespoon of Greek yogurt mixed with 2 tablespoons of PB2 (click for earlier post on the product)
Handful of mashed fresh organic berries - Fold slice over and voila! A healthier PB&J with less than 1/2 the calories, fat and and added protein.
 
 
 
3. Last but not least - My thoughts and prayers go out to those at the Boston Marathon. 3 innocent lives were taken and many injured. Prayers for a city in pain......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment