Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BLUSHING BRIDE

 
At this point in my life, it wouldn’t be a weekend without some sort of wedding festivity in my life.

The joy and happiness of sharing this time with Michelle is priceless..... Michelle will be marrying the man of her dreams this weekend at one of the most beautiful places in New York City. This wedding will truly be one for the books.... (Pics to follow the wedding)

Our friendship throughout the years has blossomed in so many ways. She is the first to call me in the morning and always makes me laugh with her "isims".  Our ups are high and are lows are few. Her laugh is contagious and just being with her makes my day better.  A heart full of gold. & Finally.... a sister my height ;)
 
A friend I call my sister.... A toast to you my Michelle!


Sax man and the bride and I
Half of the Bridesmaids
 
 
 
I get by with a little help from my friends. - The Beatles....
 
 
 
I'm honored to stand next to her as she weds this weekend.
 
 Mazel Tov to a dear friend...... now let the champagne pour!

No comments:

Post a Comment