Sunday, January 13, 2013

AINT TOO SHABBY

I guess you could say my home style is simple modern with a touch of shabby chic. I prefer vintage white wood, plush blankets, neutral/pastel colors and fresh cut flowers on every surface. A lived in very comfortable vibe. Years ago I was all gaudy with gold and red accents - something an old Italian Nona would envy. 




Nowadays, my surroundings are more serene and inspire beautiful mornings and relaxed night caps. 

Here are a few of my favorite shabby simple styled rooms that take me away. Hope they inspire you to create a nook in your home that inspires....walk barefoot, open the windows, sip on green tea and just breathe...... xo
















1 comment:

  1. hi! nice blog! where did you source the last photo from? Want to know where the chair is from :)

    ReplyDelete