Saturday, December 29, 2012

2000 & 12

What a year 2012 turned out to be. Personally, 2012 was one of my favorite years thus far. I turned 30 (if your in your twenties....just wait till your thirties, they by far are the best yet). I set a personal goal of completing my Catholic Confirmation ( as a child I opted out and as I got older I realized what was missing from my heart) and I can truly say it has made such a  significant change on my outlook in life. Professionally, I continue to grow and just registered for classes at CUNY (finally). In love, I couldn't be happier with my man, best friend and #1 supporter (i love u Phil, to the moon and back). My Family & Friends could not have brought me more happiness with engagements & lil ones being born and our families continuing to grow in so many ways. I must say, the beautiful children that have been brought in this world by my friends and family has truly placed a permanent smile on my heart (Angelina, Henry Daniel, Scarlett, Parker & Ella - the most beautiful lil miracles) 

I'm thankful for all that I have today and curiously excited for what 2013 brings. 

I hope for you all in 2013, much love  happiness and success in all your endeavors. Keep focused, stay positive and do what makes your heart happy. 


with love
Marlena




No comments:

Post a Comment