Monday, March 11, 2013

MISCELLANEOUS MONDAY

Well, I wrapped up another great weekend. This past weekend was filled with apartment & make up shopping -  Fueled by coffee of course. Ahhh coffee, how I love thee!
 
Which brings me to this, I found this chart to help you with your caffeine needs. Should one not know which to order, this makes it easier....Cant wait to try the Flat White & the Cortado.


 
Another share was my Sephora Haul this weekend. I'm big on BB creams and found an amazing one by TARTE - Amazonian Clay in Light - Medium. Click to watch video. Its an all natural green product which I love and priced just right!




Another product I love is the Laura Mercier Lip Balm, however I wanted something with a bit more of a pinkier hue. A Sephora worker led me to Clinique where I instantly fell in love with the product below.Almost Lipstick in Shy Honey - A perfectly priced pout moisturizer~



Hope your all off to a good start this week, if not go slap on some lipgloss and head out to your nearest coffee shop for a pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment