Thursday, July 11, 2013

YOU DIP I DIP WE DIP

Here is a completely unhealthy quick snack for those craving a cheat dessert. Its an easy no fuss quick sweet attack for a heart attack. Literally. I'm making it sound so good... sorry. I'm not one to push unhealthy food but when I found this recipe ( I hate you pintrest)I wanted to share it with those who crave sweets like I do but don't want to inhale all the calories of something more sinful.
 
Those that consume this ooey gooey goodness will think they are eating cake batter and ruined their healthy lifestyle but au contraire my friends!!!! This is actually low in fat and calories!
 
Caution: It will be hard to not devour the whole darn thing, try to portion this bad boy up.
 
 
______________________________
 
Servings: 24
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Calories: 105
Fat: 2 g
Carbs: 20.2 g
Fiber: 0.3 g
Protein: 1.4 g
___________________________

 
 
 
HOW TO:
1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups plain yogurt (or greek yogurt)
1 cup lite Cool Whip
Fat-free animal crackers

 
In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, plain yogurt and Cool Whip until completely combined and you see no more lumps. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for about 4 hours. Garnish with additional sprinkles if desired and serve with animal crackers, enjoy!
 
I feel so guilty posting this... my next post will be a meal of lettuce on lettuce to make up for it ;) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment