Wednesday, August 21, 2013

HAIR TALES


I have some exciting news! With fall approaching and school about to start next week, I've been wanting a new look to go along with the next chapter of 2013. So, I've decided to update my look by bayalge'ing my locks! Bayalage is a a cross between highlights and ombre, a more natural highlight. My brunette is neither dark nor light. Its kinda just been blah......

I'm going for lighter, beachy low maintenance highlights and no….not near the roots.  It will be painted on to blend to add dimension to my thin strands. I've been my natural color for over 4 years now and my hair has gotten its health back. I've been every color under the sun and I’m ready to change it up once again. Plus, it gives my man a new woman! ha

Most people go dark for the fall/winter months but with my complexion I do the opposite. Lighter hair in the winter and darker hair in the summer so I don’t look to washed out – for me this works better next to my eastern European skin. I’ll keep my hair past my shoulders but will chop off the dead ends and cut into it again for more dimension.


Here are some visual inspirations I’m choosing between. 









Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment