Friday, October 25, 2013

NEW HOME INSPIRATIONS

 
Hello friends! This weekend coming up will be filled up with cleaning out our storage unit and extensive writing for my classes. All work and no play makes me cranky..... So, with that said, I managed (somehow) to carve out a small window of time for furniture shopping!  We are moving in several weeks and want to ensure we find the most perfect pieces so wherever there is time, shopping will be placed into it (not a problem with moi)!
 
I've complied a random collection of room décor that makes my heart pitter patter. All these looks will be incorporated into our new space. We don't necessarily have a set style, whatever jumps at us and makes us feel good.
 
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
 
Photo collage for dining room
 
 
Soothing shades for bedroom....
 
 
 
 
Bright eclectic living room
 
 
 
Black and White photo over our dry bar
 
Loving the ram lamp for an entry way console
 
 
This table is a must!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment