Tuesday, November 26, 2013

THANKFUL TUESDAYS




With Thanksgiving around the corner it is a good time to be grateful for your life and all that you have. Hearing others complain is one of my biggest pet peeves. If you want to have a good day, make it better. Far too many people in this world feel as if the world owes them... as if they are entitled. Its an ugly trait.
 
Today I learned that my healthcare will be going up significantly.... I thought "This is ridiculous" & started to bi^%& to myself.... I took a deep breath and switched my thinking. Ok, so its going up in price but I'm thankful to have insurance. Thankful I have the opportunity to have health insurance.

Try being grateful for the little things in life and see how much better your day can turn around. Do you want to be happy? Be it.
 
Here is a list you can start with.

  • Wake up and tell yourself "Its going to be a beautiful day"
  • Smile when you see your loved ones and friends. Wrap your arms around them with love and warmth.
  • Stop worrying about tomorrow. If you do the right thing and work hard you can prepare for whatever comes your way.
  • Say " I love you " to the ones you love.
  • Learn manners. A simple "thank you", "excuse me" and a "please" are words to always use.
  • Encourage others with a simple compliment
  • When you are overworked be thankful you have that job
  • When the house is a pig pen, be thankful you have a home
  • Be thankful for the every day blessings in life. 
  • Offer to help those in need before they ask you
  • Show gratitude when others do kind things for you
  • When you feel like complaining, take a deep breathe and remind yourself of 3 blessings in your life
  • Be thankful. Don't expect the world to be handed to you.
What are some ways you can become more thankful in your everyday life? Id love to hear some I can add to the list.

Have a better day!

xo
Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment