Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SHOESDAY!


For most NYC women, nothing can lift a spirit higher than a new pair of Sexy High Heels! I personally favor a nude heel, the way it makes the leg appear longer & in turn makes you look leaner! Nude heels are great for the office and can take you straight into Happy Hour.


Please remember the following when wearing heels:

1.       Cushion is key! Invest in a cushion insert for the ball of your foot.
2.      Pack flats! Comfortable ballet slippers in your bag, especially if you have to go from uptown to downtown in a flash.
3.       Stability Baby! Wear a heel with a platform for extra balance.
4.       Avoid subway grates! They will ruin your heel and cut the material up terribly!
5.     Roll out! Take them off when you can - I keep a tennis ball under my desk at work and while I work I roll my foot back and forth on the ball. J Ahhh, feels so good~
6.       Pedicure, lotion up and make sure they are presentable. Nothing worse than unkept feet. Pamper yourself and get a pedicure, please especially if you wear open toes and the rest of the public has to see!

Here are a few of my top favorite nude heels that are appropriate for the corporate working woman.....







No comments:

Post a Comment