Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WEDNESDAY WORDS

 
 

I saw this quote and instantly fell in love. I'm 31 & Ive made many mistakes. I have lots of years to go so I can only imagine what mistakes will be ahead. Good times came as did the bad. But all in all, I'm proud of where I am today. No one is perfect ,but striving for the best in me has made me happy. I’ve come to a place in life where I am truly happy in all aspects of my life – there is so much room for improvement in all that I do - But today, I just want to share with you a few of my personal tools that have worked for me and my personal growth.

Travel. Travel. Travel. The world is really a beautiful place.

Keep a journalJot down your goods write your bads. Its you own personal blog, an outlet for your emotions.

Stop your complaining. Where does it get you? Keep the negative out. If you have the energy to open your mouth and complain, you should use that energy to do something about it.
Learn. Learn a new language. Learn a new hobby. Go back to school and Learn. Exercise your mind constantly.

Be Passionate in all you do, if your heart isn’t in it – ultimately it shows


Finish what you started.

Cell phones away! Try to eat dinner without looking at your phone and actually spend quality time with your dinner mates. Social Networking can wait.


Budget. Watch where you money goes and think before you spend. Make smart money choices today for a better tomorrow


Stop eating processed foods. Reduce your salt, sugar and fat intake. Make room for more color on your plate.


Don’t compare yourself to anyone. Love who you are and what you have.


Associate with those who support and inspire you

To me, it’s the little things that have made the biggest difference. We all have our own journeys & we will all make mistakes along the way.
 
Try Looking at it this way..... would your old self be proud of the "you" today?

No comments:

Post a Comment