Friday, July 26, 2013

FRIDAY


pic via damsel in dior




& Friday has arrived! This past week was a busy one for me so to know that Sunday will be an R& R day I'm just thrilled!

A few days ago I posted my review for a book I fell in love with immediately and I was delighted when the author commented on my blog post. Jamie, you made my day!  Click here for the review. 





Jamie Cat Callan is the author of "Bonjour, Happiness!" and the wildly successful "French Women Don't Sleep Alone." Inspired by her beautiful and elegant French grandmother, Jamie has traveled all over France, interviewing hundreds of women to uncover their secrets to simple, authentic pleasures, including how to stay stylish at any age, how to enjoy more with less and how we too can find our joie de vivre, American style. *via goodreads
 
Im looking forward to spending time in NYC with parents walking the Highline and grabbing some good NY grub along the way. What do you have planned this weekend?
 
Until Monday!
xoxo
M



 


No comments:

Post a Comment