Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TOP 10 QUOTES by Princess Diana


With the arrival of the royal baby, I thought it might be nice to look back at the beloved Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997). 

In memory of the late Princess, here are  few of some wise words spoken by the one and only.......




1. "I don't go by the rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head."

2. "I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them."

3. "People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer to fulfillment. Actually a job is better for me."

4. "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."

5. "Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."

6. "Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be."

7. "Only do what your heart tells you."

8. "I don't even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box."

9. "Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children."

10. "I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being queen of this country."

No comments:

Post a Comment