Thursday, August 1, 2013

HELLO AUGUST




Has this summer gone by faster than any summer ever before, or is it just me? Woah, hello August?

Work fills up alot of my time. I feel like I'm traveling every other weekend and the weekends I am home are spent catching up on errands and life. All of this is making me one tired working girl. Ive been hailing cabs all week, its time to chase down some summer fun and let loose.
 
So for this weekend, it calls for nothing but much needed fun. Beyonce at the Barclays Center on Saturday and The Beach Club with some special people in my life on Sunday. Beach Cabana's, Lobster rolls and Vitamin D will be on the menu. What are your plans for this weekend?
 
Remember you have exactly 30 days to squeeze in as  much summer fun as possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment