Friday, August 30, 2013

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?

 
 
This past Wednesday, I got the pleasure to watch Emil Sande perform live in Central Park at Summer Stage. I was blown away by her voice and her lyrics. Absolutely beautiful, plus it didn't hurt to be planted in the middle of Central Park at night  with few light rain showers coming down surrounded by the glow of the city lights. I have to admit, the night was all around magical.
 
I wanted to share with you a song that I have been playing on repeat, its called "Feel the Love" by Rudimental. Rudimental was the opening act for Emili Sande and they also blew me away with their voices and use of instruments. They remind me of a more vocally talented Black Eyed Peas, not as entertaining as Fergie but their voices are just as good. Listen to their song below and enjoy, I hope it brings you a good feeling inside as it does me.....




For more information on Summer Stage click here

No comments:

Post a Comment