Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I LIKE BIG......

 

 
 
 
I like big Hair! I love big hair. C'mon.....I was born and raised in New Jersey, its in my blood.
 
This past weekend while at the salon, I was shown and told about Bb. Dry Spun Finishing Spray. I tried it. Loved it. & bought 2. Obsessed is not the word. Thickening Dryspun Finish, the newest addition to the Bb. Thickening Collection.This gem of a product is everything that a classic dry shampoo aims to be but so much more. In fact, there’s no comparison. Thickening Dryspun Finish is a translucent dry spray that spins hair into an airy silhouette, adding volume and sexiness to literally every hairstyle. 
 
Normally, my hair will hold the lift from other products for a few hours but this bad boy kept my volume until the next wash and blow dry. I woke up the next day and my hair still had volume.  Hooked!
 
What is so great about this product is that it doe not get sticky and you can't possibly use too much - it holds your shape but brushes out easily. No icky residue or powder, doesn't weigh my ultra fine hair down and smells like salon hair which I personally love. Try it.
 
Let me know how you like it and send me in your hair pics! Id love to see how this product works for you!
 
xo
M
 





No comments:

Post a Comment