Friday, December 6, 2013

DECEMBER FRIDAYS ARE HERE

 
Illustration by Inslee Haynes
 
The end of the work week is upon us and the weekend is about to commence. Although this means hours put in at the library ...exams and oral presentations to refine for my weekend plans. My last day for the semester is Dec. 12th and it can't come soon enough. I NEED A BREAK!

If you missed out this week here are some posts you may have missed out on.

Check out my GIFT GUIDE SERIES to help you in your shopping (see posts listed on the right side of my blog)
 
 
 

 
What do you have planned this weekend? Make me jealous while I sit in the library... Have a wonderful weekend....decorate your home for the holiday, sip a warm cup of hot cocoa and make memories with your loved ones.
 
xo
Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment