Monday, December 2, 2013

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY....




Hmmm seems to me that on this day one year ago SEEMSTOMEEMS blog came alive!
 

Originally this blog was an outlet for me to express living a fit life. Hence the original name, FitnessFits. However, through out the past year I realized that my definition of a healthy lifestyle is so much more than the time you put in at the gym and the food you choose to eat. For me, it’s about finding your own personal balance & taking care of yourself on all levels (insert new blog name).  It's about connecting the mind, body, and soul through everyday inspirations.

Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Anthony J. D'Angelo
 
This past year has taught me just that. Everything you do should be rooted with passion and always keep learning. I've learned a lot this year just from writing and the many random thoughts I have had throughout my posts. While this blog doesn't make me any money, it makes me happy. & to me that is priceless.
 
With that said, I wish you all a beautiful December..... & hope to have you back for more posts and hopefully more anniversaries.....
 
xo
Meems


Cheers!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment