Monday, December 16, 2013

HOME IS WHERE THE LOVE IS!

 


Happy Monday! This past weekend was quite the whirlwind. I managed to get 3 papers done for class as well as complete 2 rounds of baking totaling about 380 cookies. Here is Round 1 of my Christmas cookie bake-athon!




 HERE IS WHAT WE BAKED:
  • Pignoli Cookies
  • Sugar Cookies
  • Peanut Butter Thumbprints with Milk and Milk and White Kisses
  • Pecan Snowballs
  • Coconut Graham Cracker Bars topped with Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies dipped in Ganache and SeaSalt
  • Snowballs with Pecans and Ghirardelli Morsels


Also, a few pieces of furniture for our home arrived earlier than expected. Ill show you my favorite.... I've been obsessed with Pier 1's Hayworth Collection for a few years now but the vanity they have in the collection only has 1 shallow drawer. I wanted a vanity mirrored but functional for my needs. So, I've been on a mission the past 6 months to find the perfect mirrored vanity and here she is! This is the Powell Mirrored Vanity, you may find her on Joss and Main, Amazon or even One Kings Lane. I also found the sheepskin rug on GILT. Having the sheepskin under your feet is just an added bit of luxury.
 
 


Our bed is the Colette Bed by Crate & Barrel and the sheets are Hudson Park found  at Bloomingdales, the white percale with dove stitching. I added the gray pillow by Restoration Hardware to bring out the dove colored stripes in the sheets. The Dove stripe is a grayish color.

 

I also managed to find this beautiful Gray Brindle Argentinian Cow Hide from Gilt, originally over $899 & I bought this steeply discounted during Black Friday. Plus, they offered an additional 40% off of the Gilt price . I should have bought 2! 




What did you do this past weekend? 


 




xo
Meems



No comments:

Post a Comment