Friday, December 20, 2013

 



 
The Christmas holiday is upon up. It is time to turn up the Bing Crosby and delight in the holiday spirit. The last 3 weeks have been one big whirlwind and I'm behind on my shopping. This weekend I plan on knocking it all out along with a  Christmas Party. The snow has fallen here in NYC leaving a glistening blanket covering Central Park and I am hoping the temperature drops again so we can have a white Christmas.
 
Here is a post I found that you might want to take a look at as you too finish up your holiday preparations:
 
 
And while I am incredibly excited for Christmas’ arrival, I am just as excited for the downtime after the 25th. I have books I want to read, resolutions to make, and time I want to spend with friends I call family and family I call friends.
 
What do you have planned this weekend?
 
 
Whatever it may be, take a look through the blog the past week and maybe it will help with your shopping list. Be safe, make memories and savor the time spent with family and friends.
 
With Love,
 
Meems
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment