Thursday, April 24, 2014

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

NYC has had a few warm spring days and with warmer temperatures comes spring style, one of my absolute favorite seasons to dress! Its when I can start to break out more of my white pieces. I never believed in the whole "you cant wear white after labor day" rule. I've worn white jeans in the winter with a long boyfriend sweater and riding boots. I personally believe the look is chic not faux pas. Im such a rebel.

White exudes luxury. The color white is ultra feminine, sexy and chic. Wearing a beautiful white top, jean or dress can make you look instantly younger and refreshed.

For those that are not yet completely comfortable wearing a white ensemble, here are some visual inspirations to help you start incorporating the "couleur blanche" into your spring style.












How do you like to incorporate white into your spring wardrobe?

xo
Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment