Monday, April 28, 2014

THIS & THAT

Hope you all enjoyed the past weekend! We have been so busy entertaining and I've really been enjoying the whole process of it all. From preparations, to cooking and cleaning (yes, cleaning).

Our apartment is close to being finished and even though its not entirely done we are still able to host. 

Here are some random weekend shots....


My Caprese Salad

Sicilian Oranges - Drizzle a good o/o and a dash of salt and pepper for a refreshing appetizer.

My 1st poached egg over steak tomatoes and fresh basil! Look how nice my 1st attempt came out!

My new cheese plate from HomeGoods
& Me! Ive been working hard at the gym & eating healthy, finally its starting to show again:)
How was your weekend? Did you get outside and enjoy the spring weather?

xo
Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment