Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS & .....

With work, school, blogging, apartment shopping for my move, weddings, babies, engagements etc. life has been great. Ive also been able to finally catch up on some of my own personal interests, finds, and to-do's....




- Ive been impressed with JCPenney lately. Yes, Yes... I know what you are thinking but have you recently seen their latest collabo's with Jonathan Adler? If not, check out a few of my favorite finds Book Ends/Frame/Pillows & Window Treatments.

-On Repeat...Loving this song! Her voice is beautiful and the lyrics, oh the lyrics!

-Contemplating going a few shades lighter for summer (kinda like a Sheryl Crow'esq color)

- In the process of mastering the perfect egg white muffin - loaded with jalapenos fresh herbs and peppers (just a touch of oats for more substance) - Recipe to follow in a later post.

- Thinking of some fun ways to make my Poppa dukes feel special on Father's Day (post to follow) I love that man so much!

-Feeling like I started June a step behind with an overflowing inbox and ever growing to-do list. Anyone else feeling a little cramped for time? Finally checking off one item at a time! Feels good :)

-Stalking photos of Lisa Salzer  (founder and designer of LULU FROST) lovely apartment on The Glitter Guide . Lots of styling inspiration for my new digs!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment