Friday, June 28, 2013

OH! HI FRIDAY!

 



Hello Weekend! Oh! How I've missed you so! Just a quick post today as I have been a busy busy bee these days. Apologies for not adding my weekly Style Inspiration Series but trust next weeks will make up for it! It will be an extra special one to make up for the lack of one this week :)
 
I hope you all make the most of your weekend ahead and enjoy some down time. Stop and enjoy life's simple moments and pleasures. Pick up a fresh brewed coffee and a warm croissant from your nearest bakery, savor a fine wine with good company, order a huge margarita and fresh guacamole, take a night time dip, play some Bob Marley and veg. But most importantly....relax your minds and kick back and enjoy life.
 
Here are some posts from this past week to catch up on. Enjoy and Ill see you back on Monday!
 
 
 
 
both will be playing in mi casa
 
 

xo
M


Oh and dont forget your SPF! I loathe lobster skin.....


No comments:

Post a Comment