Monday, June 24, 2013

This past weekend couldn't have been more perfect.

Here are a few highlights of my weekend:

  • Receiving flowers just because "I'm the most beautiful woman to him."....yes I fell over when I read the card.
  • Quality time at the lake with my parents
  • Reminiscing with my dad
  • Farmers Markets galore!
  • Sitting on the porch lit with candles and drinking wine with my parents... having honest talks about life
  • Homemade dinners made with love
  • Fresh Jersey Tomatoes and Corn - nothing like it.
  • Being at my best friends wedding shower surrounded by all my  friends and their mothers
  • Seeing Jen as happy as she was & looking beyond radiant. Perfect shower for a beauitful bride to be.
  • Sitting next to my best friend Kelly and squeezing her hand just letting her know I'm there for her
  • Coming home to a man so happy to see me and presenting me with tickets to Emeli Sande's Concert in the Park... Click here to listen to one of my favorite songs of hers.
& this my friends -  is what life is made of.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and spent time with those you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment