Tuesday, January 28, 2014

JUST HAD TO SHARE....




While sitting in the lecture hall last night waiting for my professor to arrive, my heart and soul sent me email of an article he knew I would enjoy. Its one of those articles that invigorates me and quite simply just make sense. After reading this, I knew I had to share this with you. 

12 THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO BEFORE BREAKFAST. Seems so simple. It is, of course, once you get in the habit of it. Here is a quick list of the 12 "things" successful people do before breakfast.


  1. Wake up early
  2. Exercise before it falls off the to-do list
  3. Work on a top priority business project
  4. Work on a personal passion project
  5. Spend quality time with family
  6. Connect with your spouse
  7. Network over coffee
  8. Mediate to clear your mind
  9. Write down things you are grateful for
  10. Plan and strategize while you are fresh
  11. Check your email
  12. Read the news


I encourage you to actually read the full article. Its one of those "ah ha" articles that inspire you to want to do better for yourself. Click here for the article.


xo

Meems




No comments:

Post a Comment