Wednesday, January 29, 2014

RESPECT YOUR ....

Growing up I was always taught..."Respect your elders"... and "put a coaster down!" Both make sense right? 32 years later this has become ingrained in my DNA.

On a less serious note, why not respect your wood in a very fashionable and organic way. I've become kinda obsessed with natural woods, metals and rock while decorating our apartment. We want to keep our home as comfortable and natural as possible keeping with soothing hues, textures and reclaimed materials. With that in mind, I have fallen kinda head over heels in love with Agate rock. Click here for more info on the agate rock. This rock is just so darn beautiful, right after the diamond of course :)

I am  opposed to buying regular round coasters from Crate and Barrel. I want to throw my glass down on something just as beautiful as the wine I am drinking. Make it an experience all the way around!

Here are some of the agate rock coasters I've fallen in love with. 










I will update the post with our final choice.  These range from $20 a set to well over $120. I am still on the look out for the most beautiful and wallet friendly set.

Get Inspired!

xo Meems 

No comments:

Post a Comment