Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MEEMS "WAKE UP" JUICE



Good Morning! If you work in or around NYC you know it was a HELL of a commute today. We have been covered in ice, slush and snow which makes for a terrible commute and a great hair day.... 

Knowing this storm was coming I wanted to get a jump start on my morning with a fresh green juice to wake me up. This juice was inspired by my earlier post this week on Organic Avenue's "JalapiƱa". I sorrrrrt of kinddddd of created a version of my own (a few tweaks here and there). I omitted the parsley and romaine from this batch and I am happy I did. 





"Wake Up" Juice  Ingredients (used with an Omega Juicer)
  •  3/4 bag of kale
  • 1 bunch of celery
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1 medium Size Jalapeno
  • 1 small cup of diced pineapple 
  • 1 bunch of Cilantro

*Cost Comparison* 
Organic Avenue's "JalapiƱa" comes in at $9 a bottle for a 14 oz a bottle 
Meems "Wake Up" Juice comes in at & $9.77 for a total of 48 ounces 


Not only does my juice cost significantly less, my tastes buds are a bit happier. A happy wallet a happy life. A healthy choice a happy life. You do the math.

xo
Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment