Monday, February 3, 2014

MONDAY "WAKE UP" JUICE


I love spicy food. Thai food, Mexican food, heck even my egg whites are better floating in a sea of hot sauce.  I came across this ah-may-zing (emphasis on the zing) green juice at Organic Avenue and I had to try it. The JalapiƱa. This juice has the right amount of Zing to it to cover the grassy earthy taste of a green juice.If you like spicy and enjoy green juices (Im sure this combo narrows alot of people down) then I highly recommend it. It's a bit pricey at $9 a bottle but totally worth it. This juice lasted me through 2 breakfasts.





Ingredients : Pineapple, Romaine, Celery, Cucumber, Spinach, Parsley, Jalapeno, Cilantro

Jalapeno peppers provide more than a kick of flavor to your nachos and tacos. These small, fiery green peppers are loaded with vitamins and provide you with a slew of health benefits.

  • Loaded with Vitamin C
  • Fights migraines 
  • Prevents sinusitis and relieves congestion
  • Burns fat for weight loss
  • Warms cold feet
  • Protects the heart
  • Soothes intestinal disease
  • Heals inflammation
I'm looking to make this on my Omega Juicer  at home. Would you dare try a spicy green juice?


xo
Meems


No comments:

Post a Comment