Thursday, May 1, 2014

TRAVELING TO NYC?

Via Inslee




NYC is such an amazing place to live. At times At times I feel like a tourist amongst all the new restaurants and activities the city constantly has to offer. We are extremely blessed to live in the greatest city of the world :). 


There are some places that I will visit again and again. You can find my favorite places on the "TRIED AND TRUE" tab (a list with a little bit of everything). The list is updated as I fall in love with a place, so please come by more often and check out what NYC has to offer through my taste buds!

I hope this guide can help in some way while you plan your next trip to the city. If you have any questions on where to visit or what NYC has to offer when you visit, feel free to email me and I will be happy to help. Welcome to NYC!


xo
Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment