Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BIRTHDAY DREAMING

My birthday is quickly approaching and its a time to mourn.

Just joking!

Ive actually been in great spirits this year for my birthday, see usually I get a little sad around my birthday thinking about how fast life goes. But not this year! This year I'm in an amazing place and I couldn't be happier with my accomplishments. Anywho, I was bbirthday eShopping late last night (counting sheep was not working), about a few of my favorite finds this week....
Come and daydream with me...........



Cashmere Comfy Blankets - Similar style here

Check out all their unique pieces

I just want to dive into these! Similar style found here
!
Macaroons... yum!

This beautiful ring by Lulu Frost featured on Charm and Chain






No comments:

Post a Comment