Sunday, January 27, 2013

BIRTHDAY SNAPSHOTS

My birthday brunch was a complete success and a perfect day. The feeling of being with my loved ones and cooking them food made with love means the world to me. Here are a few picture snapshots of the day..... Enjoy! Hope this inspires you to treat the ones you love! Happy Sunday :)

{Here I am proudly displaying the food}


{Hydrangeas, Candles & Lemon decorations}

{Rosemary Dijon Potato with Hollandaise Sauce, Baked Stuffed Challah French Toast w/ Nutella & Banana & Lemon Ginger & Cranberry Scones}

{Setting the ambiance w/ Candles on every surface}

{Rainbow Fruit Skewers w/ Vanilla Dip & Blintzes w/ Creme Fraiche Smoked Salmon & Chive}





{Mason Jar with Utensils wrapped in napkin & Suede String}

{Happy as Peach with my new Chic Necklace!}
{Chic Necklace Gift by Brooklyn Designer,  RoseyBDesigns}

No comments:

Post a Comment