Monday, March 25, 2013

LITTLE BIT OF THIS & A LITTLE BIT....

 

Happy Monday Fitters! This weekend was a relaxing weekend for me. I was able to get some studying in, cleaning and a workout in each day this weekend. Doesn't sound relaxing to some, but accomplishing tasks to better myself is what relaxes me. The more prepared and organized I am the better my week is. Here are a few of my weekend highlights:
 
Top Left Box - PHENOMENAL FIND - The dress in the top left box stole my heart. A Chloe Resort Collection, Silk Navy and Ivory Shan Tung retailed for $1,800.00 (absurd) & I found it at 92% off at one of my favorite boutiques (see list under my tried & true tab). She is currently being tailored to my measurements and I cant wait to wear her proudly! Ladies, if you love a piece of clothing enough, wait till it is on sale. Classic pieces will never go out of style.  Happy wallet, Happy You!
 
Top Right Box - As I walked home from work, I passed this unbelievable art installation on 42nd Street, if you are in the area go check it out. Its located on 42nd street, between 6th Avenue and Broadway (closer to the Bank of America Bldg)
 
Bottom Right Box: This fab nude sandal by Calvin Klein, perfect heel for a pair of white skinnies and a white tank for summer. I love the look of all white with tan leather heels, belt and bag – Nothing more chic than a fresh nautical look.
 
Bottom Left Box - Kicked off my weekend on Friday evening with a semi private TOWER PILATES class with Marie Martino at PowerPilates. If you haven’t done a Tower Class, I highly recommend it. Not easy at all! But when you complete the class you feel like a warrior!

 
Workout Weekend Review:

Friday: Tower Pilates
Saturday: Treadmill & Upper Body
Sunday: Treadmill & Lower Body

With a great combination of workouts done this weekend for tonight Ill just do cardio and stretching at the gym, mixing it up with a warm up on the bike and HIT cardio on the treadmill.
 
I hope you had a great weekend and found time to get some workout(s) in. Today is a new day, eat clean and try to  break a sweat everyday this week. Go for a run, try a new class, hire a trainer do what you need to do to better your health. A healthy you is the best you!

No comments:

Post a Comment