Friday, April 26, 2013

 
 

Another Friday is upon us and with a weekend ahead full of spring time weather I am looking forward to spending time outside with my boyfriend and catching up for evening drinks and laughs with a few friends…..I couldn’t ask for a better way to spend the next few days.

On FitnessFits this week I added a vegan recipe (totally off the top of my head and it turned out great) I also added some great workout music to inspire a sweat session and hopefully gave some home inspiration ideas.

I hope you’ll find at least one post that piques your interest and inspires you to try something different.
 


Replace a dark piece of furniture for this

Put some effort into your casual chic with stripes
 
Why not have friends over next weekend for a Cinco De Mayo Fiesta!
 
Head to your local farmers market and create your own version of a Noodless Lasagna or try mine ;)
 

Reminder, this is the last weekend is April – I guess April wasn’t as rainy as the saying goes “April showers brings May flowers”….. however the flowers are as bountiful as they can possibly be here in the City. Go out, clip some fresh flowers and place in mason jars around the home. Enjoy the weekend and See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment