Thursday, April 25, 2013

GYM BEATS



 
 
 
I knew I reached a certain level of, oh, let's call it maturity when my favorite "dance music" became my favorite "gym music." I can't spend my entire life dancing with bottles until 5 am to Calvin Harris & Tiesto remixes, but give me the proper ear buds and I’m ready to hit the pavement in the wee hours of the morning. 5am bottles turned into 5am water bottles…..
 

So, to create this list I went through my ipod to see what songs are played most when Im at the gym and pulled some of my absolute favorites to share with you.  Some even cause me to belt out lyrics on the treadmill…



 
& here we go................
 





Calvin Harris – Flashback (Elliptical/Stair Master) plus the video gets me in such a good mood!






 
 
What songs get your heart beating at the gym? Tell me! Id love to know :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment