Monday, April 22, 2013

MONDAY MONDAY

 
Another weekend has come and gone and I'm happy to be back at work! It was an emotional start to the weekend, one of my good friends asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. She melted my heart and I couldn't be more honored. Saturday was a full day of Spring Cleaning, whew - I feel like a new person!  I was able to clear out my closet and let go of items I havent worn in ages. 3 Garbage bags of clothes were donated to a clothing center. Now my closet is ready to be filled up with new pieces for Spring/Summer.
New post coming shortly on my spring/summer shopping adventure.
 
 
I managed to keep my energy up with a new smoothie recipe!
 
Energy Smoothie
Base: 2 Handfuls of Organic Spinach
Protein: 1 pack of Spirutein
Fruit: Handful of Organic Blueberries
Sweetness: 3 Dates
Fat: 1/4 of an Avocado
= DELISH!
 
 
 

 
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and spent time with those you love. I sure did! Now go and attack the week!
xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment