Monday, April 8, 2013

COFFEE TALK (Weekend Review)




Hope you all had a beautiful weekend! I sure did :)
 
The weather here this past weekend was perfect. & spending time with friends and family was exactly what I needed.
Just have to share - We rented a Fiat for a Sunday drive down the shore in NJ and I have to tell you… it was love at first ride. Not only was the car adorable but perfect for NYC traffic –we got the last laugh… being able to zip through stand still traffic. We actually high fived in hysterics as everyone else was in standstill. I now understand why all of Europe loves the Smart car.
 
back to the usual - The weather is looking great this week in my area, try to find sometime to spend outside and get your heart pumping with some outside workouts. See you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment