Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THIS & THAT TUESDAY


Went on a great run last night! The weather in NYC could not have been more perfect. Carl Shurz Park is a must for locals in the UES.  
Pics from my run




After my run, I made myself my dinner smoothie. My Sneaky PB Smoothie! I call it that because of the spinach that I put into it. Try it and tell me if you taste the spinach.... I promise you wont!

 


Sneaky PB Smoothie

Handful of Organic Spinach
Handful of Organic Blueberries
2 Tablespoons of PB2 (see info on product below)
1 scoop chocolate whey protein
1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
1/2 cup Organic Chocolate Almond Milk
1/2 cup of Filtered Water
Blend until smooth and enjoy :)
TIP - Place Spinach in blender first, blends easier



 
 PB2 Peanut Butter Powder nearly 85% less fat calories without the chemicals typically used in producing reduced fat foods which makes it so good for us. You won’t find preservatives in PB2 either. What you will find is natural roasted peanut flavor that’s also available in a rich chocolate variety.  The oil has been squeezed out of roasted peanuts and what remains is this delicious powdered peanut butter – all natural with no artificial sweeteners!

No comments:

Post a Comment