Tuesday, May 14, 2013

STYLE INSPIRATION SERIES: Part 1


I’m excited about this 15 part series on style that I’ll be adding to my blog over the next few months. This series will highlight the 15 items every woman must own in her closet. These pieces will not break the bank and will allow so many more options to your everyday look. It will also give you a closet inventory checklist and will make your next shopping adventure successful.  With each post I will show you several ways to wear each piece with visual inspirations. As I post each post/image, you sill see each "must have" worn with another "must have".  Can you take a guess what Style Inspiration Must Have #2 will be?

Invest in timeless pieces, and you’ll never be at a loss for what to wear for whatever occasion and season. 


Lets start this list with the 1. CLASSIC CRISP WHITE BUTTON DOWN

The perfect white shirt can take you anywhere…..from the office to a casual stroll in the park. Here are some ways I love to wear the white button down.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment