Monday, May 13, 2013

RECAP



Just a quick recap.....





To sum the weekend up in one word, I will have to say , it was PERFECT! Friday night I attended an engagement party in the Atrium Room at the Madison Hotel – a gorgeous room lite with opulent chandeliers and trees overgrow framing the ceiling.

Mothers Day was beyond special for both me and my stepmother and we ended the celebration sharing a piece of red velvet cake (once a month treat). To die!

Brunch was just what I needed to start the day and I also got to spend a few hours in Central Park near Turtle Pond (my weekend ritual). It was bustling with families, picnics, music and food. I ended the weekend seeing The Great Gatsby in 3D. Highly recommend the movie and book, I will be ordering the soundtrack it was incredible. & those dresses and suits!  A must see.

I hope you enjoyed this special weekend with your loved ones. Lets start the week off right and remember to choose a healthier option or version of your meals. Lace up your gym sneakers and schedule time to workout outside. 

See you soon! 

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment