Friday, June 21, 2013

1st DAY OF SUMMER!

Summertime and the livings easy.... Summer has officially arrived along with my summer bucket list!

Since I'm quite OCD with list making, I've created a bucket list per season of things I want to do and try. Yes, its weird odd and nerdy - whatever! 

I wanted to share with you some of my summer bucket list items. I hope this list  inspires you to create an OCD list all your own!



1. Learn how to make a a signature drink , a drink that is all me! Something fresh, minty and a tad bitter.







2. Staycation at the La Piscine Pool at the top of the Hotel Americano here in NYC. Surrounded by cozy cabanas and sunny daybeds , La Piscine rooftop lido makes a splash day and night. Cocktail and para picar service!






3.  Head back to Brooklyn for a brunch with a few of my favs! Aurora in Williamsburg, hands down makes the best Bloody Mary's around. A sunny romantic brunch spot. 




4. Relax when I can. Relax, Relax , Relax. Relax.....  maybe the more I say it the more likely it will happen!






5. Beach Time! Its hard to leave NYC when everything around me is as awesome as it is. But with friends located in the Jersey Shore and Long Beach, you betcha bottom dolla Ill be soaking up the rays (spf 70 of course) for a few weekends to come.




Click here for my summer playlist!

 
What will you be doing this summer?







No comments:

Post a Comment