Friday, June 21, 2013

WEEKEND TO REMEMBER


 

Today is the official start of summer and this weekend will be one for the books.

 
I'm headed back into New Jersey (shocker) and spending the first part of the weekend at home with my family. We plan on spending time at the Lake where we would spend most summers when I was a child. I plan on squeezing every minute of quality time in with them, family is where it is at!

 
The latter part of the weekend I will be celebrating one of my best friends Jen’s wedding shower and handling bridesmaid duties to the best of my ability. Jen & Michael will be tying the knot in October and what is so special about this shower and wedding, is that she has each of the bridesmaids parents apart of the celebrations – it will truly be a beautiful memory with friends and family.


Click here for their engagement party video. The engagement party is just a taste of how fun this couple is.  (You can catch me getting my drank & dance on)

 
I'm beyond excited for Jen, the love between  Jen & Michael is beyond what most loves have. I remember when they 1st started as a couple many moons ago and blossomed into the strong couple they are now. They are two beautiful people inside and out and define what love really is. Just being around them makes me smile. Two genuine good hearted people - I cant wait for their family to begin!  This wedding will be one for the books!
 
Jen, you are going to be a stuning bride, my Kim K!  I love you Jen!!!
 
 
Posing with the bride to be!
 
10 years ago..... summer house with the girls. Gotta love the style back then!
 
 

 
 
 
Jen (3rd in from left) around some of her bridesmaids
 

No comments:

Post a Comment