Friday, February 21, 2014

FRIDAY IS HERE

My style maven, Olivia Palermo
Happy Friday my loves! This last week had me spinning.... Thursday was tough for me, there wasnt  enough coffee in the world to wake me up, I felt like I was floating through the morning. Today however, Im ready to tackle the weekend and find some time to squeeze in a new book, Entre Nous. Have you read it?

This past week I shared some personal finance posts with you  I hope you were able to take something out of them for yourself. If you missed, here they are:





oh & some




I came across a few articles that have inspired me this week. Id like to share them with you......



~ A beautiful post and poem on one of my favorite newly found blogs....

~ A simple and delicious Roast Chicken Recipe

~ Swooning! Check out Cameron Diaz's NYC Apt... Her kitchen is a dream!


In the meantime, I hope you find some time to relax, rejuvenate and savor some simple yet meaningful enjoyments this weekend. Until Monday.....

Xo

Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment