Friday, February 22, 2013

FAB FRIDAY FINDS!






Its been a hectic week for me from working, going to school, apartment hunting and bridesmaid duties.... I need a break already!
 
My break is well....shopping. Online Shopping for beautiful items that make me feel good inside and out! Ive spotted some amazing finds this week that I would love to share with you.


 






 
All the gorgeous Dannijo & Kenneth J Lane Candies shown above can be purchased at Charm and Chain. A beautiful online boutique with some of the most gorgeous and delicious jewelry pieces a girl could own. Check it out!
 
 
 
 
Gorgeous Pants and Top combo from JCREW. Obsessed!


 
If you live downtown NYC, Financial District area, you HAVE to try Yorganic! Their juices and smoothies are my favorite. Tried this last night and I cant wait to go back. Price are just right too! (Post on Yorganic to follow)
 
 
& This Givenchy from Barneys needs no introduction.... Swoon....
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment