Saturday, February 23, 2013

FUELING UP

Good Morning FITers! Another rainy day in NYC and I woke up starving!!!! Days like this I crave a hearty breakfast. So, I whipped up a protein pancake, eggs and a side of avocado and I'm telling you it hit the spot!

Vanilla Protein Pancake (makes 1 large cake)

  • 2 scoops of quick oats
  • 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein
  • 2 egg whites
  • Dash of Pure Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 packet of Truvia
  • Dash of Cinnamon

Mix ingredients and heat on skillet, don't flip until the top starts to bubble. Top with agave!

Additional Topping for the FITers that love sweets! 

  • 2 tablespoons full plain greek yogurt
  • Dash of Pure Vanilla Extract and packet of Truvia/Stevia
Mix and top pancake - looks like a vanilla icing

Also made Eggs over easy with fresh dillweed and 1/4 of Avocado served in its shell. 

ENJOY!




*Tip* - Avocados are a HEALTHY source of GOOD fat that will keep you full and curb your sweet cravings. I tend to eat mine in the morning and at lunch so it curves my mid day cravings. See here




No comments:

Post a Comment