Sunday, February 10, 2013

FIT WEEKEND

NYC was blanketed in snow this weekend but it didnt stop me from slushing through the wet streets and getting in my workouts. I ran more this weekend than I have in months (due to my IT band) and loving my new asics! Ive always been a NIKE girl but a friend of mine (who swears by her asics) inspired me to make the switch. My hips cant thank her enough! Thank you Michi!!!

Nike Sportsbra, Lululemon Tank & JCREW iPhone 



I also updated my protein pancake recipe. This has only 3 ingredients.

1. Mash 1/2 banana
2. Add 3 egg whites
3. Mix in 1 scoop of whey protein

Mix well and pour into a hot griddle, once the pancake bubbles (about 2 mins) flip over. Repeat with second pancake (should yield 2 large pancakes). Topped with the other 1/2 of the banana and a drizzle of agave. ENJOY!!!!



& I enjoyed some fresh juice - thanks to my Omega! 

Liver Detox Juice 

1. Whole Beet (include the stems and leaves)
2. 1 whole cucumber
3. 3 large carrots

I hope you did something healthy for your mind, body & spirit this weekend! I'm ready for my crazy week of Work, School, Gym, Birthday Parties & Valentines Day. 

Whew, its gonna be one heck of a week but thankfully Ive prepared. Preparation is key :)









No comments:

Post a Comment