Monday, April 1, 2013

KEEPING IT 1 HUNDRED....



Wow! Its been about 5 months since I started this blog and Ive hit my 100th post!
My blog stats shows that Ive received over 3000 hits globally! As far away as Taiwan, Russia, India, Germany & many others. Fitness Fits is my outlet  & I’ve loved every step thus far.
 
Throughout my blogging experience, I’ve written about personal experiences, food recipes, lots of fitness topics, and recently an excessive amount of randomness. When I first started, I envisioned this blog to be focused mainly around fitness, hence the name. But as my mind wandered a bit  (as it normally does) I started to write on other topics  such as, fashion, entertaining, mental health and ways to save a buck.  Fitness Fits has been a blast so far & I cant wait for the next 100.   
Whether you’ve been reading since blog post numero uno or this is the first post, I want to thank you for stopping by my page and reading.
 
Keep it fit in all that you do!   
 

 
 
Arigato!
shei shei!
Danke!
bolshoe spasibo!
köszönöm!
Shukriya!
Marlena xo

No comments:

Post a Comment