Thursday, April 4, 2013

MIND YOUR BUSYness


I’m busy. I have a busy day. I’m too busy. Yes, I’m guilty of all 3.
The reality is, I want to go far in my life. I have to make sacrifices the “right sacrifices”.  My priorities have shifted.
My day is scheduled from the crack of dawn until the sun goes down. I'm lucky if I manage to eat dinner before 9pm. This is my reality. I created this. I’m not complaining nor am I exhausted – I have goals to accomplish, promotions to earn, workouts to master, classes to ace, posts to write, money to save, a future to create. & I wouldn’t have it any other way.
 
 
Usually my weekends are filled with TO DO’s. (all the above) But, Not this weekend coming up. I have a birthday party on Saturday and one on Sunday. Both are celebrating a 1st birthday.
 
A child’s 1st birthday is significant for all that know and love the child. We realize how fast time goes. & That is just it. Time goes.
 
As busy as we are in life, running the rat race, obsessing over the American Dream…… its times like this that stop us in our track and remember to live in the moment. I look forward to celebrating this weekend and being around friends and family. I may be busy but I’ll never be too busy for the most important things in life......

No comments:

Post a Comment